- 100 grams Split Red Lentils Soak for 40 mins in Warm Water, Strain- Add to Boiling Water for 4Mins then Strain and Cool
- 30 grams Small Diced Onions
- 50 grams Blanched Frozen Peas
- 50 grams Frozen Corn Blanched
- 1 Potato mid sized thickly grated
- 150 grams Chickpea Flour
- 5 grams Fresh Cliantro finely chopped
- 5 grams Fresh Mint finely chopped
- 5 grams Green Onions finely chopped
- 5 grams Fresh Jalapeno or Red Chilli Flakes
- 3 grams Cumin Seeds
- 1 gram Ground Corriander
- 8 grams Salt
- 3 grams Baking Soda
- 45 grams Pontus Protein Powder
- 25 gram Garlic Oil
- 15 grams Roasted Garlic Puree
- 240 grams Water
- Squeeze the shredded potatoes to separate the water(reserve the liquid)
- In a Bowl add all items in Group A, Mix with hand making sure everything is incorporated.Add Garlic Oil and Puree into the mixture and Mix Again
- Finish the Mixture with Adding the water along with Reserved Potato Liquid(The liquid fromthe Potatoes has starch that help bind the mixtures, you separate it to better incorporate it in themixture) Mix really well, no flour lumps should be visible.
- You should have a thicker than pancake like mixture. Adjust Consistency as needed.
- In a Non-Stick pan on Low-Med Heat add 1 Tbsp Canola Oil or Olive Oil.
- Add Small Scoopsof the mixture keeping it the same thickness of pancakes, Flip when top starts to dry out andyou see bubbles. About 3 Minutes on each side.
- Enjoy in a pita wrap with fresh cucumber, tomatoes, hummus, fresh herbs !!!